Minnesota Radio station 95.1 The Eagle saw a big increase in listener excitement and advertiser interest with their $95,000 promotion, “95 on 95.” They worked with SCA to secure promotional risk coverage on the large prize that allowed them to stand out from other area stations.
- Generate advertising revenue for the station.
- Differentiate from other stations to attract local advertisers.
- Sell sponsorships to local businesses.
- Invite listeners to register at sponsor locations for their chance to win.
- Host a party at a local venue, Brian’s Supper Club, for the big promotion.
- Choose five finalists from among those who have registered.
- Let each finalist open Money Bags until he or she finds five matching symbols.
- Award each finalist a prize based on the matching symbols he or she uncovered.
- The fourth finalist uncovered the matching symbols for the $95,000 grand prize.
- “We have had advertisers asking how they can be a part of the promotion next time. SCA was very easy to work with. They were quick in providing us with ideas and in giving us the check to pay our winner,” said a representative.