WHAT IS A REBATE PROMOTION?
Offer consumers the chance to have their purchases refunded depending on the outcome of an event. Trigger events are most often based on sports events or weather occurrences.
For example, you might want to make your trigger event a local sports team winning the championship, an athlete achieving a difficult task or statistic, or if it snows a certain amount or more on Christmas Day.
HOW TO HOST A SUCCESSFUL REBATE PROMOTION
Hosting a Rebate promotion is simple and budget-friendly when you have SCA as a partner to limit your financial risk.
Here's a checklist for creating a successful Rebate promotion:
- Set a promotional budget.
- Select a trigger event to tell your story. Make sure it’s something compelling and widely followed by your target audience. (Local sports teams, weather, etc.)
- Determine the sales period for the qualifying purchases. How long do you want the promotion to run leading up to the trigger event?
- Example: If a player on your local baseball team hits for the cycle at a home game in July, all qualifying purchases made during the predetermined sales period are refunded.
- Tip: longer lead times can translate to lower fees.
- Forecast your revenue for the promotional sales period.
- Secure promotional prize coverage from the industry leader, Enjoy a profitable promotion with great media appeal and customer engagement, knowing that SCA’s risk is your reward.
Reach out today to get started. Our team of promotional experts will take you through this checklist to customize a promotion that works for your business and your budget.
WHY SCA REBATE PROMOTIONS?
With over 30 years as the industry leader in prize coverage and promotional risk management, SCA can help you design a winning campaign to reach your sales and marketing goals.
Rebate Promotions increase sales volume, generate positive press, increase brand awareness, and create community excitement, and consumers love the chance to have their purchases refunded.