Rubber duck races provide a great way for charities to raise funds while generating awareness and excitement for their organizations. Delaware Humane Association (DHA) hosted its 3rd annual duck race, and this year, they added a $25,000 Duck Pluck.
- Add more excitement to the event.
- Generate more adoptions of cats and dogs.
- Invite the community to adopt ducks that will participate in the race.
- During the race, pluck one duck from the water.
- Enter the number on the duck into SCA’s online Random Number Generator to find out if it is the winning duck.
- Award $25,000 to the winning duck’s adopter if the number on the duck matches the winning number.
- Donations skyrocketed 30% over their projected amount.
- The charity was also excited about SCA’s real-time technology and its ease of use. “There was a lot of anticipation as we plucked the duck and entered its number into the Random Number Generator system to find out if it was a match. While we didn’t have a winner this time, we did give the person whose duck was chosen a $500 jewelry gift card.”