Tone was looking to turn things up with its female target audience. The brand set a challenging goal to increase its Facebook fan base by 50%. Working with its agency, Tone designed a program featuring music artist Kellie Pickler that used SCA’s sweepstakes administration services.
- Increase Facebook fan base by 50%.
- Interact with target audience.
- Invite customers to “like” Tone on Facebook.
- Award one grand prize trip to Nashville to meet Kellie Pickler.
- Offer secondary prizes such as full-sized Tone products, autographed Kellie Pickler merchandise, concert tickets with meet-and-greet passes, and exclusive digital Tone coupons.
- Promote the sweepstakes through Facebook posts, winner announcements, photos with Kellie, a live chat, email blasts and advertisements in both print and digital mediums.
- “Tone’s Facebook fan base more than doubled throughout the program, increasing by 147% – surpassing the goal by more than 93,000 fans,” said a representative for Tone.
- The average number of people talking about Tone every week grew by more than 3880%. Fan engagement soared which showed Tone not only gained additional fans, but quality fans. Now, 80% of the entire Tone Facebook fan base falls within its target market.
- “Our experience with SCA has been phenomenal,” said the representative. “Sweepstakes administration can be a tricky area with lots of moving parts. Fortunately, SCA handled everything soup-to-nuts; including writing the official rules, creating the Facebook entry page application, handling grand prize procurement, and making the winner selection. SCA allowed us to focus on the full scope of the program while they executed all the sweepstakes details.”